Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

amazing

but when I attempted hard mode.....I wanted to take my computer and shove it so far up "Mr. Beautiful's" ass he'd feel like he just got raped by his tennishoe wearing horse....I'm pissed.

but the game is beautiful

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

good tut

you dont have to wait until its on the internet to test it though
you can actually just test the movie (view the swf while still in flash)
and click View>Simulate Download
that should do the trick and save some time and a little space on your computer as well

PARAGON-pvp responds:

My computer does not contain one single flash file I haven't done any of this shit since i was like 13. And yet people complain as if I'm this shit now. But hey if complaining about a dated tutorial is your thing then sweet lets fuck? I'll bring the chocolate and ball bearings.

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

um...

u sux at teh lipsynx

seriously

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Amazing tutorial

you did a great job but for some reason the Player code just doesn't work, I'm still a little new with AS2 (if thats what this is in) so that might be my problem.
But thank you for putting this out.

Epic Platform Tutorial Epic Platform Tutorial

Thanks

Luckily I already know a little about code so I fixed a few things that I consider to be bugs, but overall this helps A LOT. But for some reason my music wont play.
Do you think you could help me with this?

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

WOW!

This game is so hard. I think it's just me lol, I've played like 10 times and still havn't beaten Mindchamber lol. Oh well It's amazing, kept me playing for a while.

Thinking outside the box Thinking outside the box

wow thats great

i literally looked everywhere outside of the box, i even tried how many markers were left in the marker box, lol, then i saw it
Great Work!

Ragdoll Master Ragdoll Master

its not that bad

i didnt mind it that much
but i could have been better