Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

This is Great But.....

I've seen this all before, probably about 200 times. Don't get me wrong, the animation is smooth, fluid, and looks great, probably best fight scenes I've seen in a while, but isn't this just Madness with bunnies? And isn't Madness just Xiao Xiao With Midgets? It's a vicious circle that needs something new.

Props for taking it as far as you have, hence the 7.
But movies like this leave me thirsty for your potential to be used elsewhere.
Thank you.

Mottis responds:

I am fully aware that I could do much "more" and it pains me that I simply find no enjoyment in doing anything "more".
I've started several projects that are more story oriented but it was boring as hell, and I suck at drawing backgrounds that arent in full 2d. I also suck at creating good characters (that can talk, that is)

Some day maybe, but for now I want to do what I enjoy doing most; fighting choreography.

Fulpitude Fulpitude

So So

It had some rough spots, Cutting out of the good frame by frame kinda killed it for me, then when the person too the photo with the phone his hand was where the camera should be, which bugged me.
overall it was good though, for 48 hours at least.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

The animation was good

But the story was poorly developed and kind of cliche. Demons, people kill demons, demons steal souls, Its all been done.
but a 7 for animation definitely.

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

this is interesting

but no offence, its also extremely unoriginal.
but your ability to animate is extraordinary.

the "Team of Heroes" is just a little overdone.

Microcosm Microcosm

that was beautiful...

I really love this,
Amazing job man.
the only thing I would change is fixing the white balance on the picture of the paper, or making the characters fill color transparent

wonderful concept

Spark-Boy snowday Spark-Boy snowday

ADD Much?

None of your submissions are actually done, you have great potential and your a good artist, but you just....dont finish things

beastkid7 responds:

I know I know I know --its like my only problem ...I just loose interest, motivation, when all I need is more determination.

Waiting For The Answer 2 Waiting For The Answer 2

Good song

I really like the lyrics in this
but it sounds nothing like you guys, at all, and I know for a fact that no 13 year old sounds like that....
but good song anyway

giftedbuttwisted responds:

It's a collaboration we did with a band called Pleasan Problem from Florida. We wrote the song and they remixed it, my vocals are in the choras

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

Ha not bad

This is pretty good, It's actually happened to me several times
It's called SAVE OFTEN
a term now used in more than one environment

PJ-Olzow responds:

My tech teacher used to always say that. I kick myself everytime it crashes to cuz i should always save T.T

Thanks for your review :D

Fight for Metal Fight for Metal

Not Bad

The animation wasn't the best, and the graphics were a little strange but the concept was cool, but why didn't you just animate the battle?

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Great Artwork

This animation is great, but honestly if the artwork wasn't as stunning as is I would have skipped over it, the story is alright and can improve and DEFINITELY progress but it really needs some more FBF

cronobreaker responds:

Yeah I'm really happy with the visuals too, but I know what you mean, i'd like to get less tweens and some more FBF movement in my future projects.